To grow Christmas cactus from seeds, you can buy the seeds online or from a vendor. Seeds of holiday cactus can be harvested from the pods (fruits) of the plant. Wait till they turn red and extract the brownish-black seeds....
Christmas cactus is also known as holiday cactus because it blooms during the time of Christmas when usually holidays occur. Just because they are cacti, they’re not desert-dwelling or need any of those conditions.
1. Plant the seeds in moist compost or potting mix. Press the seed gently into the soil. Cover with a thin layer of compost on it.
2. Cover the pot with clear plastic to ensure that the humidity remains in the growing environment.
3. Place the plant on a window sill or wedge of a wall so that it gets partial sunlight. Directly exposing it to full sunlight can damage the plant.
4. Make sure the soil remains moist during the process of germination. Spray water on the surface of the soil to keep it moist. Within 2-3 weeks the seedling will emerge out of the soil.
5. Remove the plastic wrap once you saw the growth of the seedlings. Transplant the seedlings into individual pots where they get large space to grow.
To know the complete detail information about How To Grow Christmas Cactus From Seeds you have to read our full article by click the link given below.